Power Factor Controller FCR06 & FCR12
The power factor controllers FCR06 and FCR12 are well proven controllers for LV and MV applications as well as for fast and hybrid thyristor power factor correction applications. The power factor controllers FCR06 and FCR12 offer advanced functionality, the automatic detection of measuring circuits and capacitor steps, three-phase current measurement, and also reliability and design for the hardest conditions.
- 4 quadrant measurement and regulation
- three regulation methods (APFR default)
- ready for classic, dynamic and hybrid PFC
- monitoring of U, I, P, Q, S, cosφ, THDU, THDI,
- monitoring of odd harm. of U and I till 19th order
- thyristor control speed up to 25 operations in 1 s
- 6 or 12 regulated outputs
- ready for de-compensation PFC
- automatic detection of measuring circuit
- independent alarm output
- high sensitivity of current sensing (3 mA)
- monitoring of switching operations and step operation time
- communication interface RS485
- communication protocol Modbus RTU
- panel mounting design 144 x144 mm
- SW Power Monitoring System
Device digitizes measured phase voltage and current in one phase. Then, from those values, parameters like: power factor, effective values of voltage and current, apparent power and reactive power, are calculated. With consideration of requested cosφ it calculated need compensation power. According to its size, regulator switches on or off appropriate capacitor stages.
Within the scope of each power level, regulator uses method of circle switching. All the time connects this stage at appropriate power level which was switched off for longest time. Everything is made so that regulator will reach optimal compensation in one regulation cycle with minimum number of switched stages.
Power factor controllers FCR06 and FCR12 have several alarms which are adjustable by level, min time of event, action on regulated steps etc. Special alarm from temperature is able to control forced ventilation of PFC and protect capacitor steps against higher temperature.
Cascade operation of two controllers
Thanks for software Power Monitor System is possible controllers with RS485 easily configured and also use for monitoring of PFC systems.
|supply voltage||400 V AC 50 Hz (+10%, -20%)|
||400 V AC 50 Hz (+10%, -20%)|
|system frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|measuring current range||0.003 ... 5.3 A|
|number of regulated outputs||6 or 12|
|alarm output||250 VAC / 5A|
|output contacts load||250 VAC / 5A|
|range of regulated PF||0.8 ind. ... 0.8 cap.|
|reconnection delay: semiconductor / contactor steps||0 s / 5 ... 600 s|
|disconnection delay: semiconductor / contactor steps||0 s / 5 ... 600 s|
|capacitor step settings||manually / automatically|
|ambient temperature||-25°C ... +70°C|
|front panel||144 x 144 mm|
|panel cutout||138 x 138 mm|
|side depth||55 mm|
||IP20 read side / IP54 front panel|